Optimize your production
Consistent quality and significant savings through semi-automatic sanding
wind turbine blade
Meet the 3rd generation of blade sanders
Based on technical and economic evaluation from installations currently running at major global players, we have developed a 3rd generation of blades sanders. The brand-new sander offers a range of improvements and provides the ability to sand all known and future blade sizes.
Semi-automatic sanding of wind turbine blades simplifies your daily sanding routines and makes the end-product more profitable. It increases the production speed and reduces the operating costs significantly. The semi-automatic sanding also enables a more consistent high-quality finish than that of manual sanding.
Instead of 6-10 people working on unsecure platforms and sanding with orbital sanders on the same blade, semi-automatic sanding requires just one person operating the machine. This means that wear-out, working hazards and negative impact on operators are minimized in the finish shops.
One machine and one operator mean one uniform, consistent quality and minimized risks!
Semi-automatic blade sanding
- Increases production speed at reduced cost
- Performs consistent high-quality finish
- Offers significant labor and materials savings
- Improves the working environment
- Helps outperform competition
Semi-automatic blade sanding
– increases profits and helps outperform the competition
Much more than a supplier
As a process partner with extensive know-how in sanding blades, we are much more than just a machine supplier. We offer top quality advice, equipment and consumables within surface treatment of wind turbine blades. Partnering up with us, you gain access to our knowledge and technology which has proven its worth through the preparation of more than 300,000 blades since 1994.
- Mobile Semi-Automatic Sander: Improves the working environment, perform consistent high-quality finish and offers significant savings.
- Machines & Consumables: Hand-held equipment and high-quality consumables necessary for surface treatment of wind turbine blades.
- HSE, Quality, Economy: Analysis and advice of our specialists, who help optimize quality, economy and HSE issues in blade production.
Birkemose Alle 2
Phone: +45 76 33 33 33
PRODUCT NEWS AND EXHIBITIONS
Klingspor Windpower is pleased to announce that we are now on LinkedIn. We will be posting news about us as a company and our products and services. Be sure to give us a follow so that you can fully interact with us.
We are still here!
Even though we are now working from our respective homes, we are still here to support you and there is no delay in our deliveries.
Read about the improvements of the MIDI Sander MSS 800 vers. 2
- Improved/reduced process time
- Improved dust handling on the machine
- NEW – Dust extraction for MIDI HEPA 3.0
- NEW – On-board Power Cable Winder 3.0
- Improved delivery time