One operator – one machine
Significant labor savings
The MSS 800 is offering significant labor savings in the blade shop – from 6-10 people sanding with orbital sanders to just one single operator . Several business cases have already shown those saving, also in areas where the labor cost is low.
Labor savings is part of the reasons why most customer have a return on investment in less than 2 years, compared to manual sanding. In addition to that “one operator – one machine” minimizes the working risks since there is no interaction between operators.
Semi-automatic blade sanding
- Increases production speed at reduced cost
- Performs consistent high-quality finish
- Offers significant labor and materials savings
- Improves the working environment
- Helps outperform competition