Improved working environment and increased speed at reduced cost through engineered sanding
Mobile Semi-automatic Sander 800 is a one-man-operated device specially developed for sanding of wind turbine blades. It fits upright positioned blades, the common positioning mode in most blade manufacturing facilities.
The movement and the sanding along the blade is controlled by only one operator. The vertical movement of the rotating sanding head is fully automated. It moves from the trailing edge of the blade in the upper position to the leading edge closest to the floor.'
- White fingers
- Static electricity
- Repetitive work
- Massive quantities of dust
- Work from unsafe platforms, ladders and lifts
- Improves all aspects of the working environment
- Eliminates the need for unsafe and expensive platforms
- Release workforce for more profitable and rewarding tasks
- Perform consistent and high-quality finish on the entire area