Engineered Sanding Solutions
– from mould to paint
Safety, Quality and Profitability
wind turbine blade
- from 9 to 1 hour per blade
The Mobile Sander
If you manage a wind turbine plant, surely one of your key areas of focus is to help the plant become more profitable. Our purpose is to help you achieve your goals.
We offer engineered sanding solutions which allows you to increase production speed, reduce workforce requirements, cut down on your costs and optimize the total operation time. Engineered sanding which guarantees significant cost reduction.
If you want to make your plant as profitable as possible, don’t hesitate to contact Klingspor Windpower.
We are approved by major global players like Vestas and Siemens Gamesa, and we are here to help you with expertise, machines, consumables and cutting-edge technology.
We don’t sell blade treatment, we sell profitable operations!
Klingspor Windpower offers top quality advice, equipment and consumables from mould to paint in blade production.We are founded on an extensive experience and expertise in surface preparation of wind turbine blades. Klingspor Windpower is a process partner with core know-how in sanding blades, we are much more than a machine supplier.
Our cost-effective set-up is simple but complex: Mobile sander + consumables (strips etc.) + process partner = Profitable operations
Partnering up with Klingspor Windpower you gain access to our knowledge and technology which has proven its worth through the preparation of more than 300,000 blades since 1994.
- Mobile Semi-Automatic Sander: Improves the working environment, releases workforce for more profitable tasks and perform consistent high-quality finish.
- Machines & Consumables: All the hand-held equipment and high-quality consumables necessary for the finishing of wind turbine blades.
- HSE, Quality, Economy: Analysis and advice of our specialists, who help optimize quality, economy and HSE issues in blade production.
KLINGSPOR WINDPOWER ApS
Birkemose Alle 2
Phone: +45 76 33 33 33
PRODUCT NEWS AND EXHIBITIONS
We are still here!
Even though we are now working from our respective homes, we are still here to support you and there is no delay in our deliveries.
Read about the improvements of the MIDI Sander MSS 800 vers. 2
- Improved/reduced process time
- Improved dust handling on the machine
- NEW – Dust extraction for MIDI HEPA 3.0
- NEW – On-board Power Cable Winder 3.0
- Improved delivery time
Join us at the upcoming WindEnergy Hamburg fair in September from 22 to 25 September 2020 under the theme Climate First.